No story. Just pie.
- one pack silken tofu. (MUST BE SILKEN)
- 1/2 pack of chocolate chips
- peppermint extract (optional, and not for making it into mint chocolate)
- pie shells or tart shells
- whatever whipped topping you want.
If your pie shells require baking, follow their instructions.
In a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
Blend the tofu until it’s completely smooth. Add 1-2 drop of mint extract. This will hide the beany flavour of the tofu.
Once the chocolate has melted, add it to the smooth tofu. Mix until it’s mixed.
Pour into the prepared shells and chill until solid.
Serve with the whip topping. Decorate how you want, maybe a dusting of cocoa powder.